Q75 36V200W Front V-Brake E-Bike Kit with LCD Display
Q75 36V 200W Front Driving V-Brake E-Bike Kit. Sensorless connector. It is a whole ebike comversion kit. It includs a Q75 motor wheel, a new bottle 36V10.4Ah integrated a S06S controller. A S-LCD1 display and all other necessary parts.
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Q75 36V 200W Front Driving V-Brake Motor E-Bike Kit with LCD display Packing List:
1. A optional 16"~28" whole wheel. Assembled a double wall aluminum rim with 36pcs stainless steel spokes and brass nipples.
2. A pair of Brake Grip .
3. A PAS---Padel Pulse Assist Sensor.
4. A new 36V10.4Ah bottle battery pack integrated a S06P 250W 6Mosfets square wave toreque imitatiom controller. This battery pack also can use for cellphone and ipad charging.
5. A twist grid throttle or a Half Twist Throttle or a Thumb Level Throttle.you can leave a message about your choice , or we will send one of them randomly .
6. A S-LCD1 display.
7. A speed sensor.
Q75 200W Front Driving V-Brake Motor E-Bike Kit Specification:
1. Voltage: 36V.
2. Brake type: V-brake, rim brake
3. Connector: Sensorless.
4. Fork size: 100mm.
5. Q75 motor weight: 1.2Kg.
1. It is the whole kit. It is an assembled wheel with motor, spokes and rim. You don't need to assemble parts yourself. It is ready for direct mounting on the bicycle. We supply all connectors. You only just need to connect your wires to the connectors according to your project.
2. This kind of controllers are not as same as the other commom controllers. It is the torque simulation controller. So when you change the level of the PAS by LCD or LED panel, the speed will not change. They are in same speed. But the torque is different. In other word, the output of controller power is different.
P.S. : High speed means low torque. Low speed means high torque. RPM means "Revolutions Per Minute". 201RPM is often used for 24", 26", 700C and 28" rim. 328RPM is often used for 16", 20" and 24" rim.